class='="""">

Saturday 10 May 2014

Welcome to my new Blog

Hey Guys. I know many Club Penguin people on twitter have Blogs, So I decided to create one. As you may know, I am @CPGeepeach on Twitter. I will post Club Penguin cheats on this site. I work for @CPModTrackBot and will post about events I attend on CP weekly, Such as #MeggMonday #FieldFriday #SpikeSaturday and #SpikeSunday (And any other surprise meetups posted on the official CP blog.)


This is the REAL Geepeach, although I am having to use CP Gee Peach as my blogger name because Geepeach isn't a real name. This should probably be fixed soon, though, because I've send an appeal message to Gmail.



                               

2 comments :

  1. Thanks! Please could you advertise? I'm gonna make a twiter account for my blog and do an icon raffle next week AND AN EPIC PARTY AT THE COFFEE SHOP!

    ReplyDelete